Followers

Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Love and Fun with Digital Papers

Hello Fellow Crafters,
Using We Are 3 Digital Papers/Butterfly Sky Collection and Sentiments-Be Attitudes


Today I am sharing an Encouragement card I made as I played around and layered some lovely We Are 3 Digital Papers - Butterfly Sky Collection and Be Attitudes Sentiments giving my layers a intricate touch by using my Spellbinders dies. I am so in love with this Butterfly Sky Collection/8 page pack available in the Miss Daisy Stamps Store. I used 3 different sheets from the pack and I love that I can size and print what I need and/or emphasis on a specific area of the paper by cropping.


My Printer Information:
 I have an HP Printer and take advantage of their HP Instant Ink Service which offers several monthly packages depending on your printing needs. I choose the smallest package and can print up to 50 pages per month $2.99 ink is sent for my specific printer as I need. I do get an email saying I am a few pages before hitting my limit and if I go over they offer an overage package of $1.00 for the next 15 pages and 01.cent for each page after that. And my unused pages do Rollover.  If you have an HP(Hewlett Packard) Printer and decide to sign up through the Link I shared you get the first Month Free as my(Antoinette Tristan) Friend.  I am not a paid advertiser for them...I just wanted to share hoping if you have an HP this would help you be Cost wise...it is a time and money saver for me...just saying.
-----------

Here is what I did a little different for this intricate design on using my Spellbinders dies. I used to halves of the Timeless Rectangle dies to make my cards foundation larger.
The next Step:

I love how my card came out. I even had fun cutting a strip from a scrap of the  Butterfly sheets with the butterflies on it to put in my little bottle.
I want to enter my card into the following Facebook Group Challenge:
Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share - October/Your favorite Embellishment
+++++++++++
I hope you enjoyed your visit and I encouraged you to give Digital Papers a try. I invite you to pop on over to We Are 3 Digital Papers Facebook page.  I know it took me a long time to give it and try and I am so glad I did as I have learned so many steps, tricks and techniques to make my digital papers a wise and fun choice to craft with.

Until next time...Bountiful blessings of hope, health and joy to you and yours.

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

I don't know how i missed this post. Your creativity is amazing! Thank you for creating this gorgeousness!