Followers

Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Digital Burlap Elegance


"Have you felt like the world lately seems to be overflowing with loud voices of discord and actions of violence. We can make a positive difference for our future...for our children's future...for our children's children's future. With God all things are possible and I will rejoice in Him. ---I stand in faith firmly--that
Throughout My Day, In Creativity, In my Walks Alone, As I share an Innocent Smile. I invite my Heavenly Father God & Creator to fill and overflow my being, encourage and strengthen my soul for his purpose...for My Hearts desire is to be used to make a difference..if it be just one at a time as a butterfly gently flutters to each flower, let it start with me. "

-------------------------

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Sharing with you today a fun and easy card I made using We Are 3 digital papers and sentiments available HERE in the Miss Daisy Stamps Shop which carries several fabulous Designers digital images. Pop on over and join the Facebook Page HERE.

                                Holiday Wishes Collection
                       
                            Thoughtful Sentiments Collection

Pastel Burlap Collection



It was fun making this card sometimes it is the easiest thing to do by adding multiple layers of borders using your border punches, dies or going old school using your fancy edged scissors to give your card an elegant look. I added a strip I cut with the musical notes design paper to give the fancy border a pop next to the beautiful sold color of the turquoise-Pale Burlap Collection wrapped the edge with ribbon.  Then as my main feature I merged* the We Are 3 Thoughtful Sentiment onto the turquoise burlap design paper. 
*Special Tidbit*
There is so much you can do with  digital images like sizing and merging sentiments/images onto design paper.  I use Microsoft Word to print and merge any paper, sentiment or images for my design styles. Here is one link that got me started...hope it helps you look into playing with digital images.



                           Items Used to make card:
We Are 3 Digital :  Pastel Burlap Paper Collection 
                              Thoughtful Sentiments Collection
                                            Holiday Wishes Collection 
Dies: Crafters Companion/Verity Rose - Lace Edge
          Joy! Crafts:  6002/0258 Butterfly Border

I hope you enjoyed your visit. Until next time...happy crafting.

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Amen. So pretty, Antoinette!